How to add VIS tokens in metamask on polygon?
Installing and setting up MetaMask
MetaMask is available to download and install through the MetaMask website. Keep in mind that you have to check if you are using the official website to be confident you’re downloading the proper MetaMask extension.
Click the “Get Started” button to start on the MetaMask welcome page.
In case you are creating a new wallet, click the “Create a Wallet” button, or the “Import Wallet” button if you want to import an old one.
Choose a safe password to log in to your wallet from your browser.
The homepage will show you your seed phrase. Click the lock to view the words and write them down in the correct order. Keep the phrase in a protected place and never communicate about it with anyone.
You will need to repeat your seed phrase by choosing the words at the bottom of the screen in the proper order. Click the “Confirm” button the moment this is complete.
Your MetaMask wallet will now be ready to use. Click the “All Done” button to check your wallet.
1. Adding Polygon support to your wallet means that you need to add some network details to the extension. Firstly, open MetaMask and click on the network dropdown menu.
2. Then, click the “Add Network” on the pop-up.
3. You’ll need to add the required details on the “Add a network” page that will open shortly after. Click the “Save” button when you are done.
4. Congrats. You are now successfully connected to the Polygon network.
Adding VIS tokens
First of all, you need to make sure that you are using Polygon. If you do, click on the “Assets” button and “Add token” afterward.
The next step is to insert all token details in the form:
- Token contract address — 0x37B7AE0a020c980e5754B8445ff3859FaD1555F4
- Token symbol — VIS
- Decimals of precision — 18
Click on the ‘Add Tokens’ button. Now you can see your VIS tokens in your MetaMask wallet.