How to start
- Install Metamask Wallet, guide for Metamask is here
- Add BSC to Metamask, check how make it fast here
- Import tokens to Metamask, brief instructions are here
RACA (BEP-20): 0x12BB890508c125661E03b09EC06E404bc9289040
- Top up the wallet with BUSD/BNB
How to play
In order to start playing you need to have at least one Metamon NFT. You can purchase a Metamon or an egg, eggs might hatch to reveal a Metamon or other game resources.
You can purchase Metamon on the marketplace: https://market.radiocaca.com/#/market-place
Choose the Metamon you want to buy and click on the “Buy now” button. Approve the number of RACA required for the purchase, then, confirm the transaction via Metamask Wallet and become a happy owner of Metamon NFT. You will be able to see your NFT in the “My Artworks” section on the marketplace.
Every Metamon NFT is a unique character which varies in design, rarity and features.
The five Metamon features are:
Metamons also have different levels and scores, which will influence the battle results.
Metamons rarity levels are:
- N (normal)
- R (rare)
- SR (super rare)
- SSR (super-super rare)
The rarer the Metamons — the higher the rewards.
There are also three more in-game NFTs: Eggs, Potions and Diamonds.
- Eggs: as mentioned earlier, other NFTs can hatch from the egg. You can purchase an egg on the marketplace or mint it with at least 1,000 Fragments you can win in Battles.
- Potions: with potions you can level up your Metamons once they’ve earned enough EXP.
- Diamonds: there are yellow and purple diamonds which are used to upgrade your Metamons. Purple Diamonds are rarer than yellow ones, and are worth more RACA.
Besides owning Metamon, you need to have at least 10 u-RACA in your wallet to enter the Beginner Battlefield.
u-RACA is another in-game currency used to start battles. One RACA is equal to one u-RACA, which you can exchange in the game. Every battle costs 10 u-RACA and the Metamon has 20 points of energy per day so you are able to fight 20 times a day.
Play and earn RACA
After connecting Metamask Wallet and entering the game you need to click on “battle” to begin the battle.
Battle offers three Battlefield levels, each requiring different levels to enter.
After choosing the Battlefield you are able to pick an ideal opponent or opt for a random matchup.
Whether you win or lose depends on your Metamon’s and your opponent’s stats. You can watch the battle or skip it to go straight to the results.
Each match earns you Metamon experience points (EXP) and Metamon Fragments, whether you win or lose. Winning earns you more resources. As mentioned before, you need Fragments to mint an egg (at least 1,000).
You can hatch Eggs in-game or sell them on the Marketplace and earn. Also you can list your Metamon NFTs for sale on the Radio Caca Marketplace for $RACA.
Here’s the basic info you need to start playing Metamon. Now you are ready to play and earn. Let the journey begin!